- Ineractive map
- Areal view
St. Mary’s church dates back to 1331. In 1535 the original early Gothic church was reinforced and extended. Today the parish church has four chapels: two larger ones dating back to the XVII ct. and two smaller ones dating back to the XIX ct.
The first chapel on the right contains a painting called "Mother of God and the torture of Fabian and Sebastian", painted by a Flemish-Venetian painter P. de Coster. In the first chapel on the left there is a relief by Antonio Poro. Today the church is called the "Church of Mary’s Assumption".